Critical raw materials –
The hidden risk in the technologies enabling modern electronics
Date: 6th October 2014 | Venue: SEMICON Europa, Alpexpo, Conference Room Chartreuse, Avenue Innsbruck, 38100 Grenoble, France
• Are you aware of the threats and opportunities related to availability of raw materials in the ICT and electronics sector? Modern ICT and electronics technologies rely on a complex mixture of modern material, some of which are considered ‘critical’ and may be at risk due to supply disruption.
• Are you aware of the role such materials play in the value chain for key applications and your business?
CRM_InnoNet is offering this free workshop at SEMICON Europa on 6th October 2014 – an opportunity for the European Electronics Industry to discuss the development of a European roadmap and European policy recommendations relating to the substitution of critical raw materials in electronic components.
The workshop presents a superb opportunity to learn more about the risks of the supply of raw materials vital to the sector and is applicable to all stakeholders of the value chain with interest in critical raw materials. Presentations will include a value chain analysis for key applications as well as the ICT and electronics industry. There will also be an interactive session on critical raw materials in the ICT sector.
The CRM_InnoNet consortium is seeking YOUR input into so make sure you don’t miss out!
Make use of this opportunity to contribute to the CRM_InnoNet initiative and register today to secure you place at this free workshop.
• To highlight threats and opportunities related to availability of raw materials in the ICT and electronics sector.
• To present a value chain analysis for key applications or the ICT and electronics sectors to identify critical raw material bottlenecks.
• To discuss development of a European roadmap for substitution of critical raw materials in electronic components.
• To develop policy recommendations relating to substitution of critical raw materials for the sector.
For more information and to register for this conference, please visit: http://crmsemicon.eventbrite.co.uk
|Important Notice: Once you have registered for this workshop, you must also register on the SEMICON Europa website as a visitor, in order to gain access to the venue.To register, visit http://www.semiconeuropa.org/, select Visitor, and use the discount code 1v34Q to avoid the entrance fee. (CRM Workshop Participants only).|
The attendance is free of charge. The project can support some travel costs for attendees from SMEs. Please make prior enquiries by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the Travel Policy in accordance with the European Commission guidelines, and to download a Travel Expense Claim Form, click here>>