CRM_Innonet recently held a workshop on the 6th October 2014 at the Alpexpo, Semicon Europa venue in Grenoble, France. The workshop presented an excellent opportunity to learn more about the risks of the supply of raw materials vital to the sector and was applicable to all stakeholders of the value chain with interest in critical raw materials.
Presentations Now Available to Download
- Introduction – Susanne Coles, KTN
- What makes a Material Critical? – Maria Antonia Morales, CEFIC
- Innovation Network for Substitution for Critical Raw Materials – Susanne Coles, KTN and David Peck, TUDelft
- Critical Materials in the ICT Sector – David Gardner, C-Tech Innovation
- Supply Chain Analysis for the ICT Sector, John Bacher, VTT
- European Roadmaps for Substitution of Critical Materials – Susanne Coles, KTN