The conference will bring together an international audience of key stakeholders and decision makers in business and policy. This will be an opportunity to present the main findings from the work carried out by European Rare Earths Competency Network and discuss how best to ensure the affordable, sustainable and secure supply of rare earths to Europe and the rest of the world.
The Final Conference will:
- present the final summary report of this unique network of experts;
- feature high-level panel discussions with key decision-makers in industry and politics;
- give the floor to outstanding European and international speakers;
- provide exceptional networking opportunities for all key players who are active in the field of Rare Earths Elements.
The conference will be opened by Mr. Giovanni Azzone (Rector of Politecnico di Milano) and Mr. Roberto Maroni (President of Lombardy Region). High-level institutional representatives will feed the debate:
- Mrs. Federica Guidi - Minister for Economic Development of Italy
- Mr. Antonio Tajani - Vice-President of the European Parliament
- Mrs. Patrizia Toia - European Parliament, Vice-Chair of ITRE Committee
- Mr. Reinhard Bütikofer - European Parliament, Member of ITRE Committee
- Mr. Ferdinando Nelli Feroci – European Commissioner for Enterprise and Industry
Please follow the below link to register and for more information (draft programme, practical information).