Wednesday, February 11, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CET), Brussels, Belgium
The CRM_InnoNet project is organising the 3rd Innovation Network Workshop on substitution of Critical Raw Materials, which will be held on 11 February 2015 at the Diamant Conference & Business Centre in Brussels. Following two very successful strategic workshops in 2013 and 2014, the 3rd Innovation Network Workshop will feature presentations from projects concerned with substitution and critical raw materials (CRMs) both at the European and national level.
To reserve your seat please register here>>
To download the programme agenda, please click here>>
To download the promotional flyer, please click here>>
Who can attend?
The event is open for all stakeholders who are involved in any part of the value chain of Critical Raw Materials and willing to exchange ideas and visions for enhancing the competitiveness of the EU R&D&I, industry and economy in the area of substitution of Critical Raw Materials.
When and Where?
The venue will be held on the 11th of February 2015 in the Diamant Conference & Business Centre- 80 Bd. A. Reyers LN- 1030 Brussels.
- Mr Mattia Pellegrini, DG ENTR Head of Cabinet, European Commission – EIP on Raw Materials
- Dr Michael Popall, Fraunhofer ISC – KIC RawMatTERS
- Professor Spomenka Kobe, Jožef Stefan Institute - Project: ROMEO
- Professor Dimitris Niachros, National Centre for Scientific Research Demokritos - Project: REFREEPERMAG
- Professor Esko Kauppinen, Aalto University – Project: IRENA
- Professor Emiel Hensen, Dr Gabriela Dima, TUE – Project: NOVACAM
- Professor Magnus Ronning, NTU – Project: FREECAT
- Dr Atsufumi Hirohata, University of York – Project: HARFIR
- Dr Jon Madariaga, Tekniker – Project: VENUS
The attendance is free of charge 1.
1 The project can support some travel costs for attendees from SMEs. Please visit http://www.criticalrawmaterials.eu/crm_innonet-travel-policy/ for more information.
We hope you can make it!